If you are looking for an attachment to do just about anything then the 72″ Skid Steer Rock Bucket is a great option. The 72″ Rock Bucket is one of our best sellers because of its durability and ability to dig up rocks, roots and other material laying around the farm or construction site. This attachment is built to last no matter what project you are doing. It comes standard with large 4 x 4 upper square tubing and heavy duty 3/8 plate steal throughout. We engineered the tines to be spaced 3.25″ apart to keep heavier material in the bucket while allowing unwanted debris to be easily sifted out.
72″ Skid Steer Rock Bucket Attachment
- Grade 50 steel
- 4″X 4″X 1/4″ top tubing
- 3″X 3″X 1/4″ bottom tubing
- Support tube between tines
- 1/2″ Gr. 50 serrated cut-edge
- 2-7/8″ opening between tines
- Universal Skid-Steer mount standard
- (Call for other mounting options)
SHIPPING MADE SIMPLE!
At Stinger Attachments, we make delivery as easy as possible so you can focus on doing your job. Leave it to us to deliver our skid loader attachments for sale from Minnesota to your area. We offer competitive, flat-rate shipping costs that you can find on the listing for the product you want. Need more than one attachment? Call us about bundling your attachments for even more savings. If you live near Rose Creek, you can also pick up our skid steer attachments in Minnesota.
|Address Type||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|Farm/Ranch/Home & Residential||$150||$225||$300||$350|
- PLEASE CALL FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS BEING SHIPPED FOR COMPETITIVE RATES
- ALL SHIP TO ADDRESSES MUST BE TRACTOR-TRAILER ACCESSIBLE WITH UNLOADING AVAILABLE
- COMMERCIAL ADDRESS MUST HAVE REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS AND NO HOME ON PROPERTY
IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION
- If product is picked up at our location in Rose Creek, MN sales tax will apply. If you are tax exempt for AG, or RESALE you must fill out proper documentation.
- We currently charge tax to Minnesota, South Dakota, and Kansas residents. When you order online you cart will reflect the added tax on the product ordered.
- If you are exempt for any reason please message or call us to provide proper documentation.
Stinger Attachments warrants each new product manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of delivery to the original purchaser. Certain Items may have an extended warranty such as cascade forks, and eaton drive motors. Please check each product page for more information.
All returns must be in new condition with all freight costs the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted after 10 days of buyer receiving the product.