- Sort by Default Order
Mix and Pour Concrete and Cement
We sell two types of concrete and cement attachments for skid steer loaders:
- Concrete buckets: The Stinger concrete bucket carries concrete and pours it using a hydraulic door.
- Mixer attachments: Our cement mixer attachments mix concrete and pour it from the same compartment.
Built With Stinger Engineering
Our attachments for concrete and cement projects have the same cutting-edge engineering that you’ll find in our other products. These advantages make Stinger products some of the most reliable skid steer attachments for sale on the market:
- Top-quality materials: We use higher-grade steel than the competition in many of our attachments. In most cases, we build our work tools with structural-grade materials like grade 50 or grade 80 steel.
- In-house, American manufacturing: Our manufacturers make our products at our American facility in Minnesota. Since we make our attachments ourselves, we know our products and how to use them.
- Universal and custom mounting: Stinger concrete attachments come standard with universal skid steer mounts that fit popular makes like Kubota and John Deere. You can also ask us about our custom mounting options or leaving the attachment plain.
For Your Farm, Ranch, Work Site or Home
Customers across all sorts of areas of expertise can take advantage of our concrete attachments’ convenience. Our friends who use our concrete buckets and mixers work in:
- Commercial agriculture: Pour foundations for fences, silos, barns and other structures on the farm
- Ranching: Make a concrete surface or foundation that holds up to livestock messes
- Land ownership/hobby farming: Create or fix your driveway, deck, sidewalk or garage
- Construction: Pour formwork, foundations and other essential parts for construction
- Maintenance: Maintain roads, paths, public areas and buildings
You Can Rely on Your Friends at Stinger
At Stinger, we consider our customers the foundation of our business. We aim to give you the best attachment shopping experience possible through:
- Direct-to-buyer business: When you buy an attachment from Stinger, you’ll get the benefits you can only find at a direct-to-buyer supplier. We can offer markup-free prices and give you the most detailed information around about our products.
- Shipping that makes sense: We charge a flat rate for shipping based on product and customer region. To save you even more money, we can offer shipping discounts on orders of two or more products and local pickup in Rose Creek, Minnesota.
- Dependable attachment experts: Every time you contact us for help, we’ll answer your questions ourselves. We take care of the customer service process so you can feel as proud of our work as we do.
Explore Our Cement Mixers and Skid Steer Loader Concrete Buckets for Sale
Check out the product listings on this page for pricing and specifications for our concrete attachments. If you need any help, feel free to message our team online or call us at 507-273-7497.