- Sort by Default Order
Farm and Ranch Applications for Our Attachments
If you have a specific job to tackle, we can recommend the right product. Explore the tasks that our agriculture customers perform with our quality-built attachments.
Clear an area for planting or grazing using some of these versatile attachments:
- Stump bucket: Rip most sizes of stumps out of the ground using a tooth-shaped cutting edge.
- Rock bucket: Grab rocks and debris while sifting out loose material such as dirt.
- Tine bucket or grapple: Scoop or grab debris, rocks, brush or trees you need to clear.
- Material bucket: Dig and move loose material out of your way.
- Pallet fork: Make your pallet fork do double-duty by grabbing brush.
Maintenance and Installation
When it’s time to set up a fence, install a structure or get another handy job done on the farm, consider the following products:
- Grapple attachments: Grab components using a secure grappling action.
- Pallet fork: Lift fence posts and other heavy materials, then move them where you need them.
- Material bucket: Move mulch and other loose items that add a finishing touch to your project.
Baling and Silage
Manage hay and silage with ease using one of these farm-friendly attachments:
- Bale spears: Choose from one of four series of bale spears for bales of different shapes and sizes.
- Tine bucket and grapples: Grab hay and silage with ease.
- Material buckets: Move loose silage and hay to your field or barn.
Leave the dirty work in your barn to a Stinger tine attachment, including:
- Manure bucket: Use the bucket’s tines to clean up soiled animal bedding.
- Tine grapple bucket: Grapple large amounts of dirty bedding at a time to make the job faster.
- Manure grapple: Add the utility of our tine grapple bucket to smaller skid steer models.
Get your land ready for planting with one of our specialized or multipurpose attachments:
- Land plane: Get the optional hydraulic scarifier for your land plane for easy tilling.
- Rock and tine buckets: Think outside of the box and use the tines on your bucket to till your land.
The Stinger Advantage
When you count on the skid steer experts at Stinger for your next attachment, you’ll experience the advantage of:
- A one-year warranty on every product we build.
- Flat-rate shipping across the USA based on region.
- Direct-to-buyer sales that save you money.
- Knowledgeable skid steer experts ready to answer your questions.
- Universal and custom mounting options for a variety of skid steer models.
Reach Out About Our Skid Steer Attachments for Ranches and Farms
If you need help choosing an attachment for your skid steer, reach out at any time. Call us at 507-273-7497 or send us a message today.