The Skid Steer Rock Bucket RK Series comes in seven different sizes. This heavy-duty skid steer bucket can easily pick up and load a wide range of material.
Skid Steer Rock Bucket Details
Here is a list of everything we include in all of our rock buckets sizes with our RK-Series. These buckets are built to last and withstand any project that you are facing. If you are unsure if our rock buckets will fit your machine, please give us a call at 507-273-7497 or contact us through our website.
- Grade 50 steel
- 4″X 4″X 1/4″ top tubing
- 3″X 3″X 1/4″ bottom tubing
- Support tube between tines
- 1/2″ Gr. 50 serrated cut-edge
- 2-7/8″ opening between tines
- Universal skid steer mount standard
- (Call for other mounting options)
It can fit any number of models including John Deere, Westendorf, Global, Euro, Koyker, New Holland, Kubota, and more! Ask us about our custom mounting options.
Not Just for Rocks
One of these attachment’s biggest selling points is its versatility. Pick up one of our skid steer loader rock buckets for sale and you’ll find it has a use in almost any situation. Our friends in agriculture, construction, hobby farming, ranching, and many other backgrounds use our rock buckets for:
- Land clearing: During site prep or regular maintenance, you can use your rock bucket for its classic purpose — clearing large rocks while letting dirt sift through.
- Material hauling: The tine-based design of a rock bucket makes it ideal for moving dense materials like rocks and wood without carrying a lot of dirt with them.
- Earth grading: When you need a clean finish for your grading project, try using a rock bucket to clear rocks and debris.
- Land tilling: Farmers of any scale can get double duty out of their rock bucket by using it to till soil for planting.
Here is a table of our specs for all of our rock bucket sizes. The height and length for all bucket sizes are the same.
SHIPPING MADE SIMPLE!
At Stinger Attachments, we make delivery as easy as possible so you can focus on doing your job. Leave it to us to deliver our skid loader attachments for sale from Minnesota to your area. We offer competitive, flat-rate shipping costs that you can find on the listing for the product you want. Need more than one attachment? Call us about bundling your attachments for even more savings. If you live near Rose Creek, you can also pick up our skid steer attachments in Minnesota.
|Address Type||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4
|Farm/Ranch/Home & Residential||$150||$225||$300||$350
- PLEASE CALL FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS BEING SHIPPED FOR COMPETITIVE RATES
- ALL SHIP TO ADDRESSES MUST BE TRACTOR-TRAILER ACCESSIBLE WITH UNLOADING AVAILABLE
- COMMERCIAL ADDRESS MUST HAVE REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS AND NO HOME ON PROPERTY
IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION
- If product is picked up at our location in Rose Creek, MN sales tax will apply. If you are tax exempt for AG, or RESALE you must fill out proper documentation.
- We currently charge tax to Minnesota, South Dakota, and Kansas residents. When you order online you cart will reflect the added tax on the product ordered.
- If you are exempt for any reason please message or call us to provide proper documentation.
Stinger Attachments warrants each new product manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of delivery to the original purchaser. Certain Items may have an extended warranty such as cascade forks, and eaton drive motors. Please check each product page for more information.
All returns must be in new condition with all freight costs the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted after 10 days of buyer receiving the product.