Stinger Attachments Tine Grapple Buckets are the perfect skid loader attachments for multiple uses and has a wide range of versatility. This product was requested, designed and tested per customer request. The Tine Grapple Bucket can be used for countless jobs and applications but is mainly focused more towards farm use. The Tine Bucket works great in manure pen-pack, with a manure Tine bucket, an operator can almost double the amount of material per bucket full compared to a normal material bucket of the same size, while keeping the large load secure with the grapples. Some other applications the Tine Bucket will perform very well with; include moving silage and loose forage, hay, corn stalks, trees, brush and the list goes on. The Tine Grapple Bucket from Stinger Attachments is built heavy and built to last, and also shows the quality we put into our work.
Tine Grapple Bucket Skid Steer Attachment | TG Series
$1,850.00 – $2,200.00
Tine Grapple Bucket Features
• Constructed with Grade 50 steel.
• Heavy duty 2”- 1045 Cold Rolled Steel Shafts Fitted inside a ¼” thick sidewall bushing stock.
• 40” long tines with 45-degree angle on the ends.
• 8” on center placement of shafts to best fit most applications.
• Individual tines are bolt-in removable and replaceable.
• Heavy Duty main frame construction built with 4”x4” square tubing.
• Optional open or closed back Tine Bucket.
• Features a 75-degree back angle of the bucket.
• Versatile attachment that provides optimal performance on farms, residential and construction sites. Convenient for Manure, Straw, Brush, etc. applications.
• A Tine Bucket fitted with grapples increases its versatility.
• Grapples are built out of 3/8ths” and ¼” steel.
• 1” Greaseable pins on grapples.
• Features a 45” grapple opening height to increase productivity by grabbing the biggest load every time.
Tine Grapple Specs
|Type Of Address||ZONE 1||ZONE 2||ZONE 3|
All residents in the State of Minnesota are subject to a 7.375% tax.
Note: Farmers and resale are exempt If they supply ST3 form.
Stinger Attachments warrants each new product manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of delivery to the original purchaser. All returns must be in new condition with all freight costs the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted after 10 days of buyer receiving the product.