Stinger attachments DG Series demolition grapple bucket is the perfect Skid Steer attachment to meet a wide range of customer’s needs. The Demolition/Scrap Grapple uses the design of a solid bottom bucket, with sleek curved end plates and two heavy duty grapples. The solid bottom bucket lets the operator keep the desired material in the bucket, the curved side plates allow the operator to clamp onto large objects that are wider than the bucket like logs and scrap. The massive 45-inch grapple opening height ensures the most capacity is carried with every load. This tough and rugged bucket that is constructed with Grade 50 steel is built to last. If you are looking for a demolition grapple bucket that is heavy duty and will last a long time then this is the bucket for you.
DG Series Demolition Grapple Bucket
$1,875.00 – $2,275.00
- Product Details
- Shipping Costs
- Shipping Zones
- Minnesota Tax
- Warranty & Returns
- Demolition Grapple Bucket Specs
Demolition Grapple Bucket Features
- Fully constructed with Grade 50 steel.
- 3/16” shell.
- 4”x4” reinforcement tube on top.
- 3/8” side plates.
- ¾”x6 cut edge welded to ½”x5”.
- Optional bolt on cut edge per customer request.
- 4 – 4” wide by ½” thick wear bars for improved strength and prolonged bucket life.
- 3/16ths rolled insert for added strength and better clean out.
- 30” bucket depth for greater compacity and an unobstructed view of the cut edge.
- 75-degree back angle.
- Two Grapples constructed of 3/8ths” and ¼” steel to hold up to the toughest working conditions.
- Grapple brackets are fully welded to the 4”x4” square tube.
- Greaseable 1” pins.
|Type Of Address||ZONE 1||ZONE 2||ZONE 3|
All residents in the State of Minnesota are subject to a 7.375% tax.
Note: Farmers and resale are exempt If they supply ST3 form.
Stinger Attachments warrants each new product manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of delivery to the original purchaser. All returns must be in new condition with all freight costs the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted after 10 days of buyer receiving the product.
|Size||Base Weight Approx|