- Sort by Default Order
All dual grapple assemblies have independent grappling, which secures uneven loads such as logs and rock. Whether it be rock, brush, debris, or scrap material, we have you covered. The Stinger grapple buckets are also built from high grade material and have greasable pivot points to ensure a long lasting product. All of the buckets come with hydraulic lines and flat face couplers to fit to the machine.
Types of Grapple Bucket
At Stinger Attachments, we have several skid steer grapple bucket options, including rock grapples, root grapples, root & rock grapple combos, manure tine grapples and demolition grapples. Each grapple is designed for a specific purpose and can be a great attachment depending on what type of project you are doing.
We have two different series of rock grapple buckets — the RG and ROG Series. These two grapple buckets are great for picking out rock in the fields. The design of these buckets help sift out any material you don’t want to haul out with you.
Stinger Attachments’ RTG Series root grapple buckets are great for just about any job site. This attachment can handle even the largest stumps, trees and rocks, including many other types of material.
Here at Stinger Attachments, we have two types of root and rock grapple buckets. The RRG Series is designed to lift heavy material on smaller machines, and the RRG-XD is great for fitting the biggest machines. These attachments are best for construction, farms or tree environments.
The tine grapple buckets are great for a wide range of projects around the farm. With this skid steer attachment, you can handle anything. Try using the manure tine to move silage, hay, trees, brush, manure, etc. If you have a range of projects to do on your farm every day, then the tine grapple buckets are a great option for you.
With a solid bottom bucket and heavy-duty grapples that have a 45-inch opening, you can pick up and carry just about anything with these attachments. If you have a lot of demolition material to pick up and move, then this is your best option.
The Advantages of Skid Loader Grapple Buckets
Grapple attachments are some of the most popular products in our inventory. The benefits of these series include:
- Versatile uses: The combined grappling and hauling capabilities of our grapple buckets make them an ideal choice for a wide range of situations. Choose from multiple grapple bucket series to get the results you need.
- Minimum grade 50 steel: We maximize the durability of our grapple buckets by manufacturing them with grade 50 steel or higher. The RRG-XD Series features grade 80 steel tines for optimum strength.
- Ready-to-use assembly: You’ll receive your skid loader grapple bucket ready to use so you can get to work. The universal mounting plate lets you attach the product to many popular skid steer machines.
Industries That Use Skid Steer Loader Grapple Buckets
With a skid loader grapple bucket, you can tackle a variety of jobs on the farm, in the field or at the work site. Customers in the following areas can increase their output with these trusty attachments:
- Commercial agriculture: On your commercial farm, use a skid loader grapple bucket to prepare land for planting by clearing rocks, brush and roots.
- Ranches: Grapple buckets serve a variety of purposes on the ranch, including cleaning pens, carrying animal feed and clearing land for grazing.
- Hobby farms: With a grapple bucket for home farm use, you can tackle everyday tasks with a model suited for smaller skid steer loaders.
- Construction: In construction and demolition, you can clear rocks and demolished materials with a grapple bucket and get a work site ready for your next project.
- Your area of expertise: Ask us how you can use a skid loader grapple bucket in fields like forestry, landscaping, recycling and logging.
Simple Delivery for Skid Steer Grapple Buckets Online and in Minnesota
When you order our attachments online, you don’t have to worry about confusing shipping fees. We charge competitive, flat-rate delivery fees based on your region of the United States. Just check the listing for the grapple bucket you want to see how much it will cost to ship to your area.
If you plan on buying more than one product, call us in advance to learn about our bundling discounts. Customers who live in Minnesota can also stop by our Rose Creek location for free pickup.
Browse Our Skid Steer Loader Grapple Buckets for Sale Today
Stinger Attachments is your partner for maximizing your skid steer’s potential. All of our products have a one-year warranty, because we stand behind our work and what we do. When you call us for assistance, one of our team members will be there to offer you expert advice.
If you have any questions about our skid steer grapple buckets, feel free to reach out to our team. We’ll help you find the right attachment for your next job so you can feel as confident about our attachments as we are. Contact us online today or call 507-273-7497 to get started.