- Sort by Default Order
Applications for Our Skid Steer Attachments
Get started with our attachments by reading a quick overview of their forestry and logging applications below. We bet you can think of even more uses for our versatile products.
Root, Stump and Tree Removal
With our forestry attachments, you can remove every part of a tree or bush. We offer a full range of tree, stump and root removal products:
- Tree puller: Pull trees up to 10 inches in diameter with dynamic digging and clamping action.
- Stump bucket: Loosen and dig out stumps using a powerful tooth-shaped cutting edge.
- Stump grapple: Maximize your stump-pulling power by adding a grapple to your stump bucket.
- Root grapple: Pull tough roots and small stumps using two heavy-duty independent grapples.
Whenever you need to haul rocks, trees or logs, you can count on our attachments to hold up to tough materials. Lift and move anything in your way with these options:
- Grapple buckets: Grab massive materials using extreme-duty, structural steel grapples.
- Pallet fork: Lift stackable materials such as logs and trees and move them horizontally or vertically.
Wildfire Prevention and Management
Forestry workers who prevent and fight wildfires can also use our products to reduce fire risk or clean up after a fire. These attachments can help you do the job:
- Grapple attachments: Get rid of flammable underbrush or clear debris during post-fire cleanup.
- Tree and stump attachments: Remove trees and stumps in the way of fire lines and breaks.
Land Clearing and Preparation
Remove almost anything in your job’s way and prepare the land for your next project. Get a clean slate with one of the following products:
- Grapple attachments: Grab debris, rocks and anything else that can fit in your grapple and haul it out of your way.
- Stump bucket and grapple: Uproot stubborn stumps and loosen embedded rocks.
- Tree puller: Rip out trees, fence posts and any other objects stuck in the ground.
Why Do Forestry and Logging Businesses Choose Stinger?
At Stinger Attachments, we make friends with all sorts of folks, including hard workers in forestry and logging. These valued customers count on us for attachments because of these unique advantages:
- A one-year warranty on all of the products we build so you can feel confident in our work
- One-on-one customer support from people who know skid steers
- Custom and universal attachment mounts available
- Flat-rate shipping based on the region and bundled shipping discounts
- Direct-to-buyer sales that skip the middleman markup
Got a Question About Our Skid Steer Attachments for Logging and Forestry?
Count on our skid steer experts for advice on attachment uses and compatibility. If you need help, feel free to call us at 507-273-7497 or send us an online message.