The stump bucket skid steer attachment was designed to easily rip small to large stumps out of the ground. The serrated teeth on the side plates help cut the roots of the stump to loosen it for removal. The buckets deep bottom helps gain more leverage, and capacity while trenching. The bucket is not limited to stump removal. Other uses of the product may be digging out large rocks, and trenching. The bucket is built to last and handle some of the toughest jobs. The bucket is built entirely out of grade 50 steel, and has large gussets to ensure quality. Our stump bucket attachments weighs 355 pounds and can handle just about any job you’re up against. Click here if you are looking for a stump bucket with grapple attachment.
Stump Bucket For Skid Steers & Tractors
Stump Bucket Features
- This stump bucket is built with grade 50 steel.
- Bucket sides are constructed with 3/8ths steel.
- Bottom of bucket is constructed with ¼ steel.
- 52” deep bucket for optimal digging depth.
- 12” bucket width.
- Heavy duty quick attach plate mounted to a heavy duty 3”x3” square tube frame.
- Rugged ¾” thick Cutting teeth on both sides of bucket.
- Curved bottom for better leverage and greater digging capabilities
- Narrow profile digs better and breaks up large roots with ease
- 3/4” thick, tooth shaped cutting edge for tearing into the toughest roots.
- 75-degree back angle.
- Safety step located on left side of the attachment.
|Type Of Address||ZONE 1||ZONE 2||ZONE 3|
All residents in the State of Minnesota are subject to a 6.875 tax.
Note: Farmers and resale are exempt If they supply ST3 form.
We offer a 6 month warranty against mfg defects on all products. All returns must be in new condition with all freight cost the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted after 10 days of buyer receiving the product.