The Tine Bucket or better known as manure bucket is very popular in the agriculture field. Farmers like the design when cleaning up manure bedding from livestock. Our heavy duty 2” 1045 tines have an 8” on center placement allowing a 6” opening between the tines. The tines are completely replaceable in case a tine gets bent or broken. Our manure tine buckets come with or without a solid back plate to fit your needs. The bucket is build with a heavy duty 4×4 square tube top and bottom. The bucket comes standard with the universal skid steer hook up. Please contact us for different mounting options. The tine bucket is also available with grapple. Please see TG-Series under the product page for more information if you would like the manure tine bucket with grapple attachment.
Tine Manure Bucket Skid Steer Attachment
$950.00 – $1,375.00
Manure Tine Bucket Features
- Constructed with Grade 50 steel.
- Heavy duty 2”- 1045 Cold Rolled Steel Shafts Fitted inside a ¼” thick sidewall bushing stock.
- 40” long tines with 45-degree angle on the ends.
- 8” on center placement of shafts to best fit most applications.
- Individual tines are bolt-in removable and replaceable.
- Heavy Duty main frame construction built with 4”x4” square tubing.
- Optional open or closed back Tine Bucket.
- Features a 75-degree back angle of the bucket.
- Versatile attachment that provides optimal performance on farms, residential and construction sites. Convenient for Manure, Straw, Brush, etc. applications.
|Type Of Address||ZONE 1||ZONE 2||ZONE 3|
All residents in the State of Minnesota are subject to a 6.875 tax.
Note: Farmers and resale are exempt If they supply ST3 form.
We offer a 6 month warranty against mfg defects on all products. All returns must be in new condition with all freight cost the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted after 10 days of buyer receiving the product.