The Series 3 Skid Steer Material bucket attachment is a step up in capacity from our series 2. Series 3 is engineered to provide more capacity for larger skid steer wheeled and track machines. Available in 5 different sizes from 60 to 84” inches in width. This material bucket attachment comes standard with a universal skid steer mount plate. We can also custom fit other mounting options or leave plain so you have the option to custom fit your own. Our top channel brace and bottom radius support add the strength needed to handle the biggest machines. The bottom-radius support also adds better clean out. Our standard back degree angle is 68 degrees. We have found this to be a very good fit for most machines in the roll-back and dump positions. The bucket is available with two cutting edge options. Option 1 (Weld on Edge), we weld on a large 3/4×8 Edge to the bucket shell. Option 2 (Bolt on Edge), we weld a 1/2×6″ edge with holes to bucket shell, then bolt on a 3/4×6 edge to the bottom.
- 3/16ths grade 50 shell.
- 40” deep bucket for increased capacity and greater visibility of the cutting edge.
- Weld on, Or Bolt on Cutting Edge Options
- ¼” sides with½” thick side braces for added strength.
- 4 – 4” wide by ½” thick wear bars for improved strength and prolonged bucket life.
- Reinforcement tube across top of bucket for greater strength, durability and ultimate visibility.
- 3/16ths rolled insert for added strength and better clean out.
- Included step for easier access.
Video Coming Soon
SHIPPING MADE SIMPLE!
At Stinger Attachments, we make delivery as easy as possible so you can focus on doing your job. Leave it to us to deliver our skid loader attachments for sale from Minnesota to your area. We offer competitive, flat-rate shipping costs that you can find on the listing for the product you want. Need more than one attachment? Call us about bundling your attachments for even more savings. If you live near Rose Creek, you can also pick up our skid steer attachments in Minnesota.
|Address Type||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|Farm/Ranch/Home & Residential||$150||$225||$300||$350|
- PLEASE CALL FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS BEING SHIPPED FOR COMPETITIVE RATES
- ALL SHIP TO ADDRESSES MUST BE TRACTOR-TRAILER ACCESSIBLE WITH UNLOADING AVAILABLE
- COMMERCIAL ADDRESS MUST HAVE REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS AND NO HOME ON PROPERTY
IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION
- If product is picked up at our location in Rose Creek, MN sales tax will apply. If you are tax exempt for AG, or RESALE you must fill out proper documentation.
- We currently charge tax to Minnesota, South Dakota, and Kansas residents. When you order online you cart will reflect the added tax on the product ordered.
- If you are exempt for any reason please message or call us to provide proper documentation.
Stinger Attachments warrants each new product manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of delivery to the original purchaser. Certain Items may have an extended warranty such as cascade forks, and eaton drive motors. Please check each product page for more information.
All returns must be in new condition with all freight costs the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted after 10 days of buyer receiving the product.