The Series 3 Skid Steer Material bucket attachment is a step up in capacity from our series 2. Series 3 is engineered to provide more capacity for larger skid steer wheeled and track machines. Available in 5 different sizes from 60 to 84” inches in width. This material bucket attachment comes standard with a universal skid steer mount plate. We can also custom fit other mounting options or leave plain so you have the option to custom fit your own. Our top channel brace and bottom radius support add the strength needed to handle the biggest machines. The bottom-radius support also adds better clean out. Our standard back degree angle is 68 degrees. We have found this to be a very good fit for most machines in the roll-back and dump positions. The base bucket comes standard with weld-on 1/2×6” cutting edge. The edge has holes to be fitted with bolt on cutting edge 3/4×6”. (Optional during purchase)
Series 3 Material Bucket Features
- 3/16ths grade 50 shell.
- 40” deep bucket for increased capacity and greater visibility of the cutting edge.
- ½”x6” weld on cutting edge with holes.
- ¾”x6” optional bolt on cutting edge fastened with ¾” bolts.
- ¼” sides with½” thick side braces for added strength.
- 4 – 4” wide by ½” thick wear bars for improved strength and prolonged bucket life.
- Reinforcement tube across top of bucket for greater strength, durability and ultimate visibility.
- 3/16ths rolled insert for added strength and better clean out.
- Included step for easier access.
Series 3 Material Bucket Capacities
|60″||.55 cubic yards||15 cubic feet|
|66″||.60 cubic yards||16.5 cubic feet|
|72″||.66 cubic yards||18 cubic feet|
|78″||.71 cubic yards||19.5 cubic feet|
|84″||.77 cubic yards||20.75 cubic feet|
|Type Of Address||ZONE 1||ZONE 2||ZONE 3||ZONE 4|
Call or E-mail for discount on shipping cost when multiple items are purchased.
All residents in the State of Minnesota are subject to a 7.375% tax.
Note: Farmers and resale are exempt If they supply ST3 form.
Stinger Attachments warrants each new product manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of delivery to the original purchaser. All returns must be in new condition with all freight costs the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted after 10 days of buyer receiving the product.