The Stinger Attachments Series 3 bale spear is a perfect piece of equipment for any farmer or large ranch wanting to move large square bales quickly. It is configured in a three tine design, the outer tines are spaces 52” apart on center with one dead center of attachment. The design is available with multiple tine lengths including 39”, 43”, or 49”. All of our bale attachments feature heavy duty design and come standard with replaceable tines.
- 280# (43”) spears
- 70-degree back angle
- 4x2x1/4” Top Support tube
- 4x4x1/4” Bottom Tube
- 3/8” Gr 50 Sides plates
- Skid-Steer Hookup
- 39” Spear useable length – (33”)
- 43” Spear useable length – (37”)
- 49” Spear useable length-(43.5”)
- Replaceable tines (Double Nut)
- Safety Step
SHIPPING MADE SIMPLE!
At Stinger Attachments, we make delivery as easy as possible so you can focus on doing your job. Leave it to us to deliver our skid loader attachments for sale from Minnesota to your area. We offer competitive, flat-rate shipping costs that you can find on the listing for the product you want. Need more than one attachment? Call us about bundling your attachments for even more savings. If you live near Rose Creek, you can also pick up our skid steer attachments in Minnesota.
|Address Type||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|Farm/Ranch/Home & Residential||$150||$225||$300||$350|
- PLEASE CALL FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS BEING SHIPPED FOR COMPETITIVE RATES
- ALL SHIP TO ADDRESSES MUST BE TRACTOR-TRAILER ACCESSIBLE WITH UNLOADING AVAILABLE
- COMMERCIAL ADDRESS MUST HAVE REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS AND NO HOME ON PROPERTY
IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION
- If product is picked up at our location in Rose Creek, MN sales tax will apply. If you are tax exempt for AG, or RESALE you must fill out proper documentation.
- We currently charge tax to Minnesota, South Dakota, and Kansas residents. When you order online you cart will reflect the added tax on the product ordered.
- If you are exempt for any reason please message or call us to provide proper documentation.
Stinger Attachments warrants each new product manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of delivery to the original purchaser. Certain Items may have an extended warranty such as cascade forks, and eaton drive motors. Please check each product page for more information.
All returns must be in new condition with all freight costs the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted after 10 days of buyer receiving the product.